Video Brendan Schaub calls Dana White and ESPN morons and hypocrites and I think he's right.[NSFW Language] (1 Viewer)

He made some good points, but...

Does every podcast now involve someone having to say F about 30 times within the span of 10 minutes? It's like, we get it....you're not on TV and you can curse more. Some of Joe Rogan's otherwise solid podcasts are about the same way.

Does every podcast now involve someone having to say F about 30 times within the span of 10 minutes? It's like, we get it....you're not on TV and you can curse more. Some of Joe Rogan's otherwise solid podcasts are about the same way.
Yeah it's a bit much, I hesitated to post the vid because of it. :(

Some people just talk like that. I didn't even notice...

He probably didn't make a conscious decision to throw a few extra ***** in there.

Couldn’t agree more with the language.

I have NO problem with blue language.....but for some reason on podcasts if drives me nuts.....because it feels so forced.

I like the OP, we get it, you’re allowed to say it.

Now can you please just speak and not hammer “forkin” into every possible sentence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom