Brent Grimes Your Opinion (1 Viewer)

FWIW, his wife is a loudmouth idiot! He was a good player, but coming off a severe injury and with what his moron wife will command a team pays him, I'd pass.

I was listening to ATL sports talk yesterday though, and they listed Grimes as one if the Failcons 5 best players and a part of the teams "nucleus". I texted them and let them know he's going to be an UFA, and they were hesitant to sign him to a new contract BEFORE he tore his Achilles.

Ment to say he's overrated from how much he will demand. He wanted top five DB money before he got hurt and still believes he worth It now.

Ment to say he's overrated from how much he will demand. He wanted top five DB money before he got hurt and still believes he worth It now.

At this point. I can't see him getting big money. At least I hope no one offers to brake the bank for him, so we can pick him up. Selfish I know.

FWIW, his wife is a loudmouth idiot! He was a good player, but coming off a severe injury and with what his moron wife will command a team pays him, I'd pass.

I was listening to ATL sports talk yesterday though, and they listed Grimes as one if the Failcons 5 best players and a part of the teams "nucleus". I texted them and let them know he's going to be an UFA, and they were hesitant to sign him to a new contract BEFORE he tore his Achilles.

As long as she's not on the field, SP got the locker room!

I think he is a good player; physical corner, with pretty good ball skills. Strong at run support as well. I would take him at right price.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom