Brent Grimes Your Opinion (1 Viewer)

Absolutely at the RIGHT price . Can't get much worse at CB . So why not

That's what I keep coming up with! Great Minds!
I kind of figured the Saints would go after him last off-season, but I think Atl tagged him, I'm not sure.

Anyhing is better than the putrid cb's we have now .

I know he's short, but he's got some ups. I would to at least like to see him compete during camp and we can see where he is at. Plus he is NFL ready. I thought P. Rob was too, so what do I know?

Brent Grimes is NOT overrated, he may be a Falcon, but he is a tremendous athlete and has great cover skills. That said he played best in a soft zone system at his peak, meaning he either looked amazing or terrible at times.

If he is well recovered from injury and looking to punish the Falcons I would definitely be interested in him following Lofton over to N.O.

He is very good, but injuries are why they are willing to part with him, but you can't predict those, I like him.

Neg rep this because you have not met your molester.....but we just went through the roughest season ever, is he what we, a new defense, are looking for?

I still remember that incredible interception that was targeted to Henderson

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PKLL7Lk74D8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom