Brett Favre mentioned in multi-million dollar welfare embezzlement scandal (1 Viewer)

southdeltan

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't know. It's a pretty big deal. At least $94 Million was embezzled. Favre got the small end of the money compared to others but there were multiple events he was supposed to attend that he didn't.

Of course, this is MS politics. We're not as crooked as they claim LA is but we're crooked. It may be a slap on the wrist.

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
:rolleyes: I'm sure he will blame it all on the Saints and Goodell will open an investigation. :ROFLMAO:
Brett didn’t have anything to do with the Vikings and their dumb fans whining and crying to the NFL. Dude has always been adamant that he didn’t hold any ill will towards the saints and has never said he believed they did anything wrong.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I guess Micro Touch & Copper Fit weren't willing to renegotiate those contracts. :scratch:

ccss

Veteran
Reaction score
How many crab legs can you buy with one million stolen dollars? Jameis is a low- down human for taking $32 worth of crab legs - I wonder how this is going to affect Brett's rep? Could be that $32 worth is a majic number that demands criticism.

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He was just jealous of Terry Porter's ability to take what was not intended for him.

Well Terry Porter was apparently good at taking what was not intended for him, as you've given him credit for Tracy Porter's pick.

Solid basketball player though. Ended his career with the Spurs in the late 90s/early 2000s and somehow managed to not win a title.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
The Ledger also found that the MCEC and Family Resource Center of North Mississippi used money to pay a trio of wrestlers — Ted DiBiase

Dude's supposed to be a minister. What the hell?

SaintJ

hard, pipe-hittin'
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Well Terry Porter was apparently good at taking what was not intended for him, as you've given him credit for Tracy Porter's pick.

Solid basketball player though. Ended his career with the Spurs in the late 90s/early 2000s and somehow managed to not win a title.

I could never lose respect for you. Your reputation for thoughtfulness and decency speaks for itself.

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How many crab legs can you buy with one million stolen dollars? Jameis is a low- down human for taking $32 worth of crab legs - I wonder how this is going to affect Brett's rep? Could be that $32 worth is a majic number that demands criticism.
No, Jameis is a low down human for raping a woman at Fla St and sexually assaulting an Uber driver a few years later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom