Brett Favre mentioned in multi-million dollar welfare embezzlement scandal (1 Viewer)

How many crab legs can you buy with one million stolen dollars? Jameis is a low- down human for taking $32 worth of crab legs - I wonder how this is going to affect Brett's rep? Could be that $32 worth is a majic number that demands criticism.
No, Jameis is a low down human for raping a woman at Fla St and sexually assaulting an Uber driver a few years later.

this is tough. no reports name favre as to accepting the money. looking at it from an auditor perspective, his name was only used as a reason to funnel the cash.

i give the favre camp benefit of doubt. my wife worked for the state of louisiana, as an auditor. there are many stories of employees using whatever names they can, given the circumstance of their embezzlement. you'd be surprised at what happens, all of the time, in government whatever.

i spent months working with the louisiana legislative auditors and have my own stories of corruption.

No, Jameis is a low down human for raping a woman at Fla St and sexually assaulting an Uber driver a few years later.
Jameis was accused - you might note that Brett has his own history of sexual harrassment as well
Jameis was accused, investigated and no charges filed. Brett has had some missteps in that area as well.

Jameis was accused - you might note that Brett has his own history of sexual harrassment as well

Jameis was accused, investigated and no charges filed. Brett has had some missteps in that area as well.
hard to argue this.

You’re right. Favre is a piece of sheet too.
But if Jameis didn’t have the history of multiple sexual assault and rape charges that he settled financially with all accusers most people would overlook the $32 of crab legs he stole.
For you to imply the crab legs is the worst thing he’s done is being disingenuous at best.

You’re right. Favre is a piece of shirt too.
But if Jameis didn’t have the history of multiple sexual assault and rape charges that he settled financially with all accusers most people would overlook the $32 of crab legs he stole.
For you to imply the crab legs is the worst thing he’s done is being disingenuous at best.
Nope, just relating it to Brett's current situation and wondering if it will affect his reputation like the crab legs did Jamesis'. The lewd pictures thing didn't seem to.

Everybody’s got a price.

GranularCoarseGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

When will so many "righteous" people stop judging people accused of an offense but later cleared of wrong doing stop attacking the accused character? I'm sure we all have lived the "perfect life" and never did anything wrong. Is it justice a make a false accusation and never be punished for it especially after damaging somebody's reputation?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom