Brett Favre visits Brees, Saints facility on new show (1 Viewer)

I hate that he had to play for the stinkin Vikes in that NFC Championship Game. I'm glad he's still a Saints fan after all these years.

Favre is definitely entertaining, but if one calls him and great human being, then you don’t know much about his past. And there is definitely more instances than what has been published.

So as humans are we always defined by our mistakes? Nobody can change or better themselves?

How awesome would it have been if Favre played for the Saints...

If not, then we can't always be defined by our perceived successes either.

That's why we all have opinions, it's okay for you to have your negative one, I'll have my more positive one. Bc I know the man he is now rather then the one he was when he was young and dumb.

Favre is definitely entertaining, but if one calls him and great human being, then you don’t know much about his past. And there is definitely more instances than what has been published.

Fine. I'll bite. I live in Hattiesburg. We all know about his "past". People aren't perfect. We can do questionable things and still be good people at heart. Yeah he had some jerk qualities about him. He had addiction problems. He's over that now been sober for a very long time. He's respected and liked by many and for good reason but yeah lets bring up things over a decade ago and claim he's still that guy.

Fine. I'll bite. I live in Hattiesburg. We all know about his "past". People aren't perfect. We can do questionable things and still be good people at heart. Yeah he had some jerk qualities about him. He had addiction problems. He's over that now been sober for a very long time. He's respected and liked by many and for good reason but yeah lets bring up things over a decade ago and claim he's still that guy.

Oh I don’t really care either way. I enjoyed watching him play and he is fun to listen to. However, I disagree when someone says he is as great of a human being as Drew Brees and Steve Gleason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom