Brian Baldinger is picking the Jets (1 Viewer)

SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!

The Saints will not be picked to win every game by every person its not a lack of respect its an Opinon.

I am so sick of this 'the saints get no respect' ********. Who gives a damn if we are respected, you should care more about the wins than the respect. get over it.

That guy never has much nice to say about the Saints.

At this point I'm no longer going to let the "D" squad talking heads bother me. He wishes he was Mike Mayock. I've watched every Saints game and I've watched every Jets game.

Can the Jets win? Sure. Is it likely? In my opinion no.

What more does a team have to do get picked to win a game that they should win? Touchdown favorites by the real experts from the desert out west.

Brees>>>>>>>Sanchez
Saints offense>>>> any Nfl defense
Saints defense>>> Jets pedestrian offense with the overrated Jones and generic Reggie Bush.
Gregg Williams defense >>> Rex Ryans defense. Williams has done it in three different stops without hall of gamers like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis.

Superdome 3pm game Xfactor >> rookie Qb rookie head coach. Especially an arrogant [MOD EDIT] who will lose respect as soon as the Jets come back down to earth because he's "one of the guys and fun to play for". Once Brees starts carving up that defense of smoke and mirrors we will see how much they love him.

I don't know how much research these analyst do before popping off at the mouth but it can't be much. Not only do the Saints have every imaginable advantage in this game they are also more talented and at home facing a rookie Qb who apparently transformed into the Tim Tebow of the NFL.

I'm worried about left tackle, but I think the Saints defense may well save the day again

What a shocker.
6_Brian_Baldinger_ws_marked.jpg

I'm worried about left tackle, but I think the Saints defense may well save the day again

Why is everyone worried about LT position all of a sudden? So Brown is placed on IR and all of a sudden we're in trouble? Really?

So Bushrod, and Strief who have played the first 3 games WITHOUT Brown, are no longer worthy of playing? It's like people were like well Brown will be back soon so who cares, but now that hes done, we're in trouble.....

If BRod, and Streif were getting raped game after game,and then we heard this news i would be extremely worried, but that is the furthest thing from reality. Both have played pretty well in the first 3 games so we'll roll with what we have been!!!

Who cares what he thinks. Even if we win this game, people will still pick the Giants over us. All we can do is prove them wrong.

Newsflash - we probably won't be picked to win vs. the Giants either. Don't worry about it.

It's called the NY media machine and now that both teams are decently good they are gonna be all over these guys like they're the best thing ever.

I've never wanted 4-0 so bad in my life....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom