Brian Billick is clueless. (1 Viewer)

TheBigKhunha

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Today's article on nfl.com anoints the top 5 QBs in the NFL now.
1. Brady
2. Ryan
3. Stafford
4. Carr
5. Mariota

Then he mentions the other "obvious" qbs that are having a poor year and an excuse for them. Rodgers, Wilson, and Ben.

Absolutely no mention of Drew Brees.
Billick can not be that stupid, can he?

Marcus Mariota, Derek Carr among top five NFL QBs right now - NFL.com

Last edited:
Brian Billick

MwTpNMz.gif

Yes, he can, be that that stupid. The shade doesn't even phase me anymore. Brees will never be looked at in the same light as some of the other guys. But all he does is give his opinion from his cushy office, so it doesn't mean much.

Yes, he can, be that that stupid. The shade doesn't even phase me anymore. Brees will never be looked at in the same light as some of the other guys. But all he does is give his opinion from his cushy office, so it doesn't mean much.
Drew's stats & records speak for themselves.

Lol after tonight Drew will be leading the league in yards and touchdowns.

Personally, I love when Drew gets the no respect card. It gives him that chip on his shoulder and he continues to play hungry

If Ryan is the 2nd best QB in the game then methinks Billick's bro-in-law (Mike Smith) must be a real dumb ***.

OTOH, I think most of us would agree Matt Ryan has a lot in common with the number 2:
-It's his jersey #
-It's what is occasionally in his pants on gameday
-It's also how many points he once scored in a playoff game
All in all, it is hard to argue with from that perspective.

Lol Drew is 100x more valuable and important than he ever was or will be. Drew will be waving from Canton at him.

There's a reason he's not in coaching anymore.

Is what it is.

Brees also simply can't catch a break from this team in itself. If that XP doesn't get blocked and we go on to win this game, I guarantee the narrative would have been "Wow Brees lit up Seattle, Denver and even the reigning NFC Champion's defenses in wins. He's an MVP candidate". But per the usual, we found a way to blow it so Brees once again goes off the radar to the pundits and is just seen as "oh yeah hes putting up his usual numbers but the team isn't winning again". Really does make me feel bad for Drew.

Today's article on nfl.com anoints the top 5 QBs in the NFL now.
1. Brady
2. Ryan
3. Stafford
4. Carr
5. Mariota

Then he mentions the other "obvious" qbs that are having a poor year and an excuse for them. Rodgers, Wilson, and Ben.

Absolutely no mention of Drew Brees.
Billick can not be that stupid, can he?

Marcus Mariota, Derek Carr among top five NFL QBs right now - NFL.com

Think about Billick for a minute. he won a SB with great defense and Trent Dilfer as QB. No, he doesn't know QBs which was ultimately his downfall.

He always has been, never heard a smart thing from him, probably why he is out of work as a coach

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom