Brian Johnson signs with Skins (1 Viewer)

Grudens situation is little dif than us saying an old team name. Just saying.
He wrote what he thought. Just saying. When Muhamed Ali changed his name it was disrespectful to call him Cassius Clay.

I think if he lines up to kick those XPs like he’s aiming at the sideline….then that wicked spin he puts on the ball might go through the uprights. Maybe

Wait...Brian Johnson isn't our kicker anymore? Who's our kicker now?
This guy, Brett Maher. He is the guy who we first signed that injured himself pre-game in what would have been his first game with us.brett maher.jpg

Wait...Brian Johnson isn't our kicker anymore? Who's our kicker now?
This guy, Brett Maher. He is the guy who we first signed that injured himself pre-game in what would have been his first game with us.brett maher.jpg
Okay. I just missed that he was back off of IR and we cut B.J. I’ve been a tad busy lately.

Long enough that everyone who doesn't cling to outdated tradition has moved on.
Sure, but until the team comes up with an actual new name, people here will keep calling them the Skins. I don't really care since I'm not a fan, but Snyder had botched this like everything else. He needs to sell the team so they can move on and get a new name. Snyder resented having to do the name change and he's keeping it the WFT cuz he mad.

Apparently, it's a forum of Washington fans. I got to be honest, if any team besides the Saints changed its name, I wouldn't care in the least bit. I can't see myself going out of my way to say something like "they will always be the Falcons to me." LOL. The loyalty to another team's name when the team itself has ditched the name? LOL, what?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom