Bridgewater in Seattle (1 Viewer)

Keyword preseason dont u realize taysom was playing against players scrubs players that didnt even make the 53man roster. Taysom has zero experience in real game time that's why teddy is starting!
One can also make the argument that TB was playing against many backups and going up against defenses that really had no gameplan in preseason, and he still struggled. Hill does indeed have experience in real games when they matter; True, when it comes to QB, Hill's experience is pretty much limited to the RPO type gadget plays that SP throws in as a wrinkle. But to say he has zero? Not quite true. Plus his experience in other areas of the team kinda makes that statement even a little more inaccurate.

Keep in mind, TB has not had much real game experience when it really matters since 2015, prior to that awful injury he suffered. I never did understand the decision to trade for a 3rd rounder to bring him in and pay him the $ they are paying him. To me, it is all based on the past prior to that injury. In what we've seen thus far, he has not played well. He looked bad on Sunday, but I agree not all of it was his fault. The OL was terrible.

I'm expecting a very conservative gameplan for Sunday. Lots of check downs and runs on 1st down. I also expect TH to come in and run a couple of RPO wrinkles like they've been doing. I am really pulling for TB, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Seems we are not allow to judge every time he's done poorly, preseason or live game.

He better be.

Glass Half Full Who Dat Fan:

Teddy has started against Seattle twice in his career, so he has the experience with Seattle.

Glass Half Empty Who Dat Fan:

Both times the games were in Minnesota and the Vikings lost only scoring 7 and 9 points.

Glass Half Full Who Dat Fan:

Teddy has started against Seattle twice in his career, so he has the experience with Seattle.

Glass Half Empty Who Dat Fan:

Both times the games were in Minnesota and the Vikings lost only scoring 7 and 9 points.
Glass half full:
Seattle doesn’t have the Legion of Boom anymore.

I was on the Teddy bandwagon before the season. After the pre-season and yesterday, I am off of that bandwagon.

Start Hill, ride him as far as he can take you until (hopefully) Drew can come back. You don't let the next Steve Young ride the bench. If Coach is correct and Hill is the next Steve Young, you play him NOW! He is a free agent after this year, if he is the QB of the future, you need to know that THIS YEAR! Let Hill put this team on his back, I can say one thing for certain, he has FIRE in his belly if we lose it will be with a QB laying it all out on the field.
This!!! Pretty much exactly how I feel and see it. Taysom has extreme energy, drive, and compassion for the game and his teammates. I love this guys fire. If we lose with him, we know he gave it he’s best shot and never gave up. I’d be ok with that as a fan

.....on Bridge, I have seen him throw some incredibly accurate balls on deep passes, into a tiny window...so I know he has the tools, and I have seen him run effectively in traffic since the injury....My hopes are that after a week preparing as the one, he will improve enough to take a win....by the way, woe is me....ha ha...

I think you unintentionally hit on something. TB looks very comfortable throwing 15+ yard throws to receivers running routes in a zone where he’s throwing to a stationary spot. Seems like he struggles on short passes throwing to moving targets.

Ask yourself which one of those fits our offense better.

I’m preparing myself for an offense that looks totally different than what we’re used to. If we do see our same short passing game based on timing, I don’t see much success in the passing game.

I think Teddy would excel in an offense like the Cowboys. Lots of run game, play action and down field shots. Fingers crossed.

This!!! Pretty much exactly how I feel and see it. Taysom has extreme energy, drive, and compassion for the game and his teammates. I love this guys fire. If we lose with him, we know he gave it he’s best shot and never gave up. I’d be ok with that as a fan
There are leaders and there are Cams....he he he

Teddy hasn't shown me anything since he's been with the Saints, but I like him and I want him to succeed. He has to get better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom