Briggs and Faneca (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Guys you know these two will want big money with our re-signings and draft picks can we honestly afford both or either one? I mean both would be huge upgrades im leaning more on us to get Briggs but i would love Faneca also.

Briggs was resigned to a 1 yr deal, or so I heard.

NO, NO, NO. Many people on this forum continue to post this. Briggs was NOT resigned to a one year deal and, as of now, is destined to be a free agent. He will be the best linebacker on the market.

Briggs signed last year but he is gonna be a free agent this year if we could pull this out of our a** es then God bless us we would have a major issued solved and would only have to worry about dt, inside linebacker, and cb/s

why do we keep posting the same threads over and over? is it because we arent in the superbowl right now so really hteres nothing to talk about.....

why do we keep posting the same threads over and over? is it because we arent in the superbowl right now so really hteres nothing to talk about.....

yeah thats really it we have nothing else to talk about and briggs and Faneca are huge players that deserve to be talked about.

We have the money and the cap room to sign who ever we want. We can sign Asante Samuel 3 times if we wanted to.

Why would we sign Samuel 3 times in one year?

It would be nice to sign Briggs though but I'm not sure if it will happen.

Last edited:
I think I've heard something about him being able to play MLB or someone saysing he might even be better at MLB, I don't remember where i heard it though.

Faneca will never be a saint. I would be really shocked if we even talked to him. Brees has already said that Nesbit (sp) isnt going any where as long as he (brees) is a saint, and we know that Evan isnt moving. I say we have some good young oline talent, we need defense.

I think I've heard something about him being able to play MLB or someone saysing he might even be better at MLB, I don't remember where i heard it though.

there were a few articles that mentioned Briggs being better at MLB than on the outside, but not so much better that he would push Urlacher from the middle position. Briggs has said that he likes playing with Urlacher a lot, but he wants to play the middle and be leader.

http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=72793301452293&mkt=en-US&lang=en-US&w=d566d5f&FORM=CVRE5

Briggs would be my number one target. A monster in the middle of the D. Cheaper option would be Boley or Dansby (though the chances of them leaving are slim to none).

Sign Briggs and Florence. Draft Ellis/Rivers/Phillips in the 1st...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom