Briggs signs with Bears per KFFL{mega-merge} (1 Viewer)

I remember Payton responding to some heat he took this time last year about how he thought it was important to sign players that we already had. Seems like the FO would like to stick with that philosophy again this off season.

How exactly do you expect them to sign him if he won't come here and listen to our offers?

He wasn't interested.
They didn't try hard enough. The biggest pickup today was Devery Henderson. Good job Saints!!! Another average year on the way!!!

The question now is... what will the FO do to address the position now? Glaring weakness at WILL... will they reach at 10 and take Rivers? :scratch:

The plot thickens...

I can't blame this miss on the FO. I think Briggs wanted to stay in Chicago all along, but wanted to leverage the BEars... backfire... now he's playing for lss money than he thought he was worth.

The question now is... what will the FO do to address the position now? Glaring eakness at WILL... will they reach at 10 and take Rivers? :scartch:

The plot thickens...

I can't blame this miss on the FO. I think Briggs wanted to stay in Chicago all along, but wanted to leverage the BEars... backfire... now he's playing for lss money than he thought he was worth.

Serves him right. We would have gone 6 years / $43 mil IMO.

Its so frustrating following this team. We can't draft worth a darn and free agents either refuse to come here or we refuse to pony up the money to sign these guys. We haven't signed 1 free agent yet. And we have many holes on this team.

****!!!!!!! **** You Briggs!!!!!
Don't blame Briggs, blame the Saints. They will not go out and take any chances on big name free agents. They SUCK. They have a lot of nerve to keep raising ticket prices. They could at least go after Calvin Pace, or someone proven for goodness sake. They SUCK!

Same ol Saints. Saints should've just put their best offer on the table instead of all of this stupid posturing. They got outnegotiated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom