Bright Spot on D (1 Viewer)

Onyemata was playing very well too. Man, we have a lot of good young DL talent, if we can ever get healthy in the secondary I know this will be a pretty decent defense.

Onyemata was playing very well too. Man, we have a lot of good young DL talent, if we can ever get healthy in the secondary I know this will be a pretty decent defense.

I liked the sound of Onomatopoeia on that one hit

There were plenty of bright spots on the defense because this defense is incredibly young, that doesn't have much time playing together.

The list could go 5-7 players long

Fariley
Jordan
Kruger
Edibali
Webb
Crawley
Roberson
Moore

Look at that list and see how many guys we didn't have penned in to give us major minuets prior to the Oakland game. This defense gave up points and yards, but the fact that they did what they did today was impressive.

i've been super hard on Crawley thus far, but i think the kid is getting exponentially better every week.

Nick Fairley. Guy is a grown man. He LIVES in the backfield. 3 sacks through 4 games from the interior.

I argued this in the offseason why it was so stupid to draft Rankins to a host of red thumbs. Like I said before, they play the same position and if he plays good to great next year he won't stay because of Rankins being here. I wanted to trade our second for Chandler Jones to have some kind of edge rusher teams would have to respect and we are still surely lacking....

I've promised myself i'm not going to post anything else for a few days. I'm not seeing the optimism, we only won because San Diego was even more inept in the last 5 minutes.

We gave up 34 points, to which 'Bright Spot' are you referring?

I've promised myself i'm not going to post anything else for a few days. I'm not seeing the optimism, we only won because San Diego was even more inept in the last 5 minutes.

The D was noticeably better in the second half. The more aggressive blitzing ended up creating 3 turnovers.

It's the same thing Williams did. Instead of playing off and trying not to give up big plays, just bring the lumber and try and cause havoc. While they did get beat occasionally they also created a few extra chances for the O, which is all this team really needs to be above average.

Bell gets my vote for forcing that first fumble and giving us a chance.

Well someone must have loved the Gaga segment because that D joke was a stretch.

Anyways, Rankins and Fairely were lining up together in camp....ignorance to say it's a waste for them to be on the same team. Rankins, Fairley, and Davison will make a killer trio. Best group of DTs we've had in a long time........potentially........

Nick Fairley. I said as much in the OP.

Only thing missing on the line is a pass rusher from the other end as Jordan. Rankins needs to get healthy to spell the other guys also. When attacking I like what I see out of the Fairley, Jordan, Davison lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry. But with all the negativity going around it's hard to tell. Next time, use the sarcasm font.

Calm down Mr. Fury,

This is the one you seek:

I argued this in the offseason why it was so stupid to draft Rankins to a host of red thumbs. Like I said before, they play the same position and if he plays good to great next year he won't stay because of Rankins being here. I wanted to trade our second for Chandler Jones to have some kind of edge rusher teams would have to respect and we are still surely lacking....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom