Bright Spot on D (1 Viewer)

saints4life25

Who Dat?!?!
Reaction score
Nick Fairley. Guy is a grown man. He LIVES in the backfield. 3 sacks through 4 games from the interior.

A healthy Rankin next to him could be a game changer for our pass rush

You are right on regarding Fairley. The guy has been a consistent force in the middle and always seems to be penetrating. Having Davidson back also did wonders for our run defense as well.

Darryl Tapp was also around the QB and was part of the reason we did well vs the run.

Also good to see Onyemata starting to get his arms on the QB.

Fairley has been our best defensive lineman this season. He's playing with a high motor and getting to the QB. I can't wait to see Rankins next to him.

Fairley certainly is making an impact. However Tyler Davidson has been a force in the middle. He is beastly against the run. The difference between last week to today was Davidson shutting down the inside running game.

"Bright spot on D". You might need to see a doctor bout dat.

Consider this fair warning for you and anyone coming spew negativity on a thread meant to reflect something positive

Please note this post from Andrus.

Let me say something... any of the usual negative nancy's that come here after a win spewing negativity are probably going to get a month on the SR sidelines.

Last edited:
Consider this fair warning for you and anyone coming spew negativity on a thread meant to reflect something positive

Please not this post from Andrus.

I think this was more of a funny, that slipped by a few red thumbers. Don't think he was referencing the actual defense lol.

Fairley certainly is making an impact. However Tyler Davidson has been a force in the middle. He is beastly against the run. The difference between last week to today was Davidson shutting down the inside running game.

A 5th round pick.

Should we still demand Bill Johnson's job? Or Brian Young for that matter?

Please not this post from Andrus.

I think he was actually saying that if you have a bright spot on your "D," you should go see a doctor.

D being a euphemism for ya know..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom