Bright Spots? (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Moore and Crawley- I thought that they did a solid job tonight. They did their job of shutting down Julio and the wrs. Minus the rookie mistakes, they are fine.

Michael Thomas- The man came to town. He is going to be our next big thing.

Lutz. That kick he made from MSY down to Arabi was amazing.

Nick Fairley appeared to play well. Cam Jordan looked ok. That's pretty much it for the defensive standouts.

OL played well for the majority of the game. Tommylee made some plays.

Nick Fairley appeared to play well. Cam Jordan looked ok. That's pretty much it for the defensive standouts.

OL played well for the majority of the game. Tommylee made some plays.

I would say RoberTson looked better than Cam. Neither played well enough to keep the Falcons out of the end zone, but yeah, Robertson has been a quiet surprise.

Drew Brees is going to threaten 6,000 yards this season with the defense the Saints have. I'm being serious too.

I have to give it to Coleman who came to play and caught most of what was thrown his way, including a couple of tough catches. Robertson also played another solid game and was around the ball a whole bunch.

Automatic first down Crawley played well?

The only reason Crawley didn't get abused more is because the defensive line and linebackers were getting abused by the running game. Also Byrd getting abused by everyone. I think Byrd has stock in Nike with how often he was getting juked out of his cleats.

Drew brees played well. Mike Thomas is legit. Uhm...thats about it.

We now know why Sean Payton picked up Will Lutz off the street

I'm still shocked he almost made the 61 yard kick to beat the Raiders

Dude's leg is bionic. I think we'll have a star kicker for years to come :worthy:

The only reason Crawley didn't get abused more is because the defensive line and linebackers were getting abused by the running game. Also Byrd getting abused by everyone. I think Byrd has stock in Nike with how often he was getting juked out of his cleats.

The only reason Crawley didn't get abused more is because after giving up his second first down he cut that **** short and played better. He played a solid game for a rookie.

This was a great game to test out all our younger players and give these guys the reps they needed. Because we're going to need all of them.

We now know why Sean Payton picked up Will Lutz off the street

I'm still shocked he almost made the 61 yard kick to beat the Raiders

Dude's leg is bionic. I think we'll have a star kicker for years to come :worthy:
This! He kicks with major authority.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The only reason Crawley didn't get abused more is because the defensive line and linebackers were getting abused by the running game.

That's not Crawley's fault. And holding that against him is...

Given the rest of your alarmist posts, it's typical.

Bug I'd bank money that Crawley grades out positively in PFF. Probably very positive. I thought he did pretty good for an UDFA being thrown to the wolves.

Drew is still Drew, though he under threw a few balls. Our B/U corners are getting some good playing time against very good receivers, will pay off in the long run. We will get a top 5 draft selection next season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom