Saints BRING BACK TED!!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
.. after the BIG DEAL today, i'm all for bringin' TB back.. he knows the system, coaching staff, etc.. and would be the perfect #2 to JW, just like he was for DB.. with all due to TH, he's the swiss-army & nothing more, it's no knock on the man, but the Saints have to have a SOLID 2 @ QB.. just my .02

In Ted I trust!!!! (5-0)

NW.

Teddys presence would bring alot to this team. I dont see Carolina keeping him. They probably won't have any choice but to release him dont see any team trading for him especially considering his salary. I wonder what his cap hit is for this year if Carolina were to release him.

Carolina didnt give that haul away to New York for Sam to ride the Bench. From reports ive seen Carolina's chance of salvaging thier relationship with Teddy is slim

First of all, we'd have to trade for Teddy. Which would likely cost more trade capital than it's worth. Secondly, and more importantly, Teddy is due $17 mil this year and $20 mil next year. Absorbing that contract and cap hit plus whatever the terms of the trade are are simply not worth it right now.

Nobody is going to trade for him. 20mil dead money for them to cut him this year. Only 5mil next year. They’ll cut him next year.

Teddys presence would bring alot to this team.

Bra'.. that is THE quote of the day.. The guy that rode a bike to the DOME.. the guy that has that infectious smile.. the guy we were all pulling for even though he bolted to a rival.. & even more importantly, he goes 5-0 with our HOF QB healing.. c'mon Mick, do your work son!.. give us that #2 that DESERVES to be here!

NW.

I don’t hate Teddy by any means, I will root for that guy until the end of time, but that’s a hard no for me
That’s exactly how I feel. Ship sailed, no need to force a reunion but wish him the best. Further, I don’t want this one year deal QB limbo anymore, I just want to draft a guy to ensure we have him for 4-5 years so I can stop worrying every offseason. We’ve gone one year deal with Drew, Teddy, Taysom, Jameis for the past 2-4 and years it’s bad for my nerves lol

.. after the BIG DEAL today, i'm all for bringin' TB back.. he knows the system, coaching staff, etc.. and would be the perfect #2 to JW, just like he was for DB.. with all due to TH, he's the swiss-army & nothing more, it's no knock on the man, but the Saints have to have a SOLID 2 @ QB.. just my .02

In Ted I trust!!!! (5-0)

NW.
let him rott away in carolina

I’m pretty sure Teddy’s contract makes him too expensive

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom