Saints BRING BACK TED!!!! (1 Viewer)

So to appease fans of his former team Teddy was supposed to ignore the years of grueling rehab he put in to become a starter the NFL and sit behind Drew again? Nonsense. It's a business and he did the right thing by taking the money. His time in Carolina may not look good on paper, but that offense without a #1 receiver or CMC wouldn't have done great with any QB imo.
I agree that Teddy did the right thing by taking the money. You get it when you can, especially a player in his situation.

DJ Moore will prove to be a top flight WR when he finally gets a QB. On top of Moore, Teddy had Curtis Samuel and Robby Andersen. That was a darn good receiving corps.

Here's my take. If Teddy were this great QB, the Saints would have a found a way to keep him, and Carolina certainly wouldn't be kicking him to the curb (especially considering the deal they signed him to) for Darnold.

The same hype machine that wanted the Saints to bet the store and keep Teddy is saying all the same things about Jameis. The parallels are obvious is you open your eyes.

Two years of Coach Payton and understudy with Drew produced a paltry 16 passing TDs and a 5-11 season record for the Panthers matching the year before with Allen.

I'm sorry Teddy but, I'll pass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom