Bring back the Cha-Ching T-shirts... (1 Viewer)

The previous link is kinda like a zazzle shop or something similar....all you see are "fake" tshirts and graphics...those shirts are only made when you order them so you cant see a pic of the "actual" tshirt before you buy it....

I need a pic of the actual tshirt and design, not some computer graphic copy...

Isn't that the year that the Saints lost in the first round of the playoffs to Atlanta???

1991. 27-20 loss to Atlanta and WR Michael Haynes.

Seth Green refuses to participate ... the evil monkey in is closet forbids it.

Okay - here is a screen capture of the signs that were popular at the time.

Looks like an easy enough thing to replicate. I would love a "vintage" looking t-shirt, in this color yellow with the old school Cha-Ching! logo on it.

It doesn't even have to have a Fleur De Lis or say Saints on it for me. It would be one of those shirts people either "get" or they don't.

Attachments

• cha ching.bmp
    47.2 KB · Views: 95
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TjQ5dlQ3axc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TjQ5dlQ3axc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

In 1:45- 1:48 , was that a cameo by MR. BINGLE??!!!

Seriously, I just found out today that Seth Green is the guy who did the Cha-Ching commercials they used to play in the Dome. I so remember loving those commercials, but I didn't realize it was the same guy.

Meh this season deserves its own "thing" No reason to give Falcons fans, or anyone else fuel to give us crap due to the tragic outcome of that seemingly glorious season...

Get on it marketing majors!

I def. can make these shirts.....If enough people want to purchase them, i can have some for sale by monday....

If you still live uptown, go to Funky Monkey on Magazine. I am almost positive they had that design in their print book. I bought a New Orleans Jazz tshirt there in June. They had a pretty big selection of vintage stuff.

I say NO, we were put out of the first round of the payoffs by the Falcants....That year....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom