Bring Back the White Jerseys at HOME..... (1 Viewer)

Jizamo311

#1 in da hood G
Reaction score
Look....I know everyone likes the Black jerseys at home, but I thought it was a good change....Something different that put even more distance between this team and the Haslett era teams....so lets please go back to the White Home Jerseys....I think superstition is a big part of NO...and White jerseys are currently undefeated at home(2-0)......Pass this on to Payton and the FO...it should be taken care of right???? haha

The Bears are 7-0 playing in dark, white, and even red jerseys.

But hey, I'm not opposed to the Saints returning to the white jerseys at home. :p

Well, I just like the white jerseys at home. I was not happy to see them in black on Sunday either.

i perfer the white jerseys as well... and yes, I think the black jerseys do play a role in throwing the ball. a white jersey is easier to spot down field for the QB to throw to.

oh please. I didn't know the black jerseys made us have false starts, fumble the ball away and throw interceptions.

You can say that all day, doens't change the fact that we are a different team in white. Where 4-0 in white. 1-2 in black (The one win took a miracle drive at the end to win). You do the math. Maybe its subconcious. You never know.

I'd rather just go back to white just in case. No reason to be stubborn.

You can say that all day, doens't change the fact that we are a different team in white. Where 4-0 in white. 1-2 in black (The one win took a miracle drive at the end to win). You do the match. Maybe its subconcious. You never know.

I don't know. Im the type of person that doesn't like to make excuses. I'm a basketball coach so I preach not making excuses so I try to follow it.

Purely coincidence. The players wanted black, Payton wants what they want. Let them play in black. We win when we play well, we lose when we play badly. Has nothing to do with the colors of our jerseys.

my vote is for the white jersey when ever we have the choice.
reg

Bring Back Disciplined Play at HOME
I fixed it for ya. :9:

This does bring back a pang of nausea when I consider how much those stupid penalties and turnovers not counting the flukey deflected pass for a TD (that was just bad luck IMO) handed the game to the Flying Rats. Hopefully, we look hungry and focused again this Sunday regardless of the color of our jerseys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom