Bring PBR’s 99-can family pack and be a Thanksgiving hero (1 Viewer)

Apparently, they're "only" 7' long. If it can fit a 2x4 in my SUV, I can make the family pack fit.

Unfortunately, with my family, if I brought that home for Thanksgiving, it'd be gone in a couple of hours and things would not end well!

I'd like to get back to the question of the naming of this product.

What "family" drinks 99 PBRs together? I can't decide if I want to party with said family, or stay away. I suspect it's fun for a while but probably doesn't end well.

What "family" drinks 99 PBRs together? I can't decide if I want to party with said family, or stay away. I suspect it's fun for a while but probably doesn't end well.
This would last me about 307 years - and I’d have to start drinking PBR

Which is why that case should include a GoPro

Apparently, you've not spent much time in Minnesota, especially in the winter...:)

True dat. Do they drink PBR up there? I know in the Buffalo area, where beer is consumed heavily in the winter months, "Blues" are a common beer of choice (Labatt's) but those New Yorkers probably don't care as much about whether the beer is domestic or "imported".

Side note, there's a bar in Charleston that has a banner on the roof that claims the most PBR cans are consumed there than anywhere in the US. I'm dubious - but supposedly the claim is real.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom