Britney a Japanese Anime Superhero...she hasn't looked this good in a decade (1 Viewer)

Pure Energy

Rethink Everything
Reaction score
if ever....

10:00AM Thursday March 13, 2008

britbig.jpg

Britney's new video was made in South Korea in Japanese anime style.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1501119/story.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10497903

LOS ANGELES - Pop star Britney Spears appears as an animated superhero in a futuristic world in her new music video.
The video for her latest single Break The Ice, - the third single from her album Blackout - premiered today on dedicated website BlackoutBall.com.

If you want to see the video the passwords are danger and victory.

you liked her when she was 14? that's kinda creepy.

meh...
Over processed music and knock off animation. Simple repetiitve motions and panels with a basic two shade color palette does not an anime make.

Kore wa sugoii neh? iie, .......

I was taking a using a decade in the sense of an era. Britney was born in 1981 so 10 years ago she would have been ~ 17...which I believe was her age when she released her first single in 1998. I actually feel kinda icky having looked that up. :melting:

You can admit you knew that off the top of your head. We won't hold it against you. :ezbill:

I was taking a using a decade in the sense of an era. Britney was born in 1981 so 10 years ago she would have been ~ 17...which I believe was her age when she released her first single in 1998. I actually feel kinda icky having looked that up. :melting:

December of '81. So sixteen if we're shooting for accuracy.

Yeah, I looked it up too. :covri:

Don't feel bad.

I went looking for news items and Googled "Britney cartoon" in the Images tab instead of the News tab. :eek:

I'll be clearing my temp files, cache files and search history now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom