Britney meltdown o' the day (merged) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I feel dirty for even acting like this is news anymore. I'm sure she'll top this by somehow pulling a Chief Bromden and escape the mental evaluation via water fountain through a window.

http://thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article650143.ece
3334-BS1.jpg

+1 for the Kesey reference. Do they have her leg tied down?

LMAO. I think I'm actually starting to feel bad for her.

"Police said Spears was under the influence of an unknown substance."

Without a doubt, she has violated any probation she has been on regarding her various traffic convictions (among others) and any conditions under which she could visit her children.

Lock her up for a good long time until she cleans up her act. And I don't mean any of her or Lindsay's trendy and famous "48- hour stays" at Promises.

I mean several weeks (at least).

Wow. Stoned out with the kids. KFeds gonna love this. There be more than just drugs at work here this lady needs some serious rehab and mental services.

It was eventual that she would act out in such a way. It was only a matter of time for her to be away from her mother (by getting knocked up and marrying KFed) for her to go hog wild like that after she was restricted during her "musical" career and her mom. The difference between her and any other rebellious teenager is the money and resources at her beck and call. She obviously utilized them to her advantage.

I think they lured her out of the room with a promise of ribs, pork rinds and purple soda. No wonder she looks so confused as, of course, there were none to be found in the ambulance.

Pi-ti-ful!

I feel sorry for her in a way.

She's had no family in her life for a while, apparently no true friends around her, no guidance.

Her mother practically pimped her.

I hope she gets herself straight, not only for herself, but more importantly for those children.

"Police said Spears was under the influence of an unknown substance."

Without a doubt, she has violated any probation she has been on regarding her various traffic convictions (among others) and any conditions under which she could visit her children.

Lock her up for a good long time until she cleans up her act. And I don't mean any of her or Lindsay's trendy and famous "48- hour stays" at Promises.

I mean several weeks (at least).

TMZ is reporting differently.

Here's what's interesting. We've been reporting for several months now that Britney doesn't have a drug or alcohol problem -- that her instability is mental, not chemical. Well placed sources tell us what happened last night is not rooted in drugs, and that of late, her mental state has deteriorated to the point that what happened at her home was not unexpected.

TMZ is reporting differently.

Here's what's interesting. We've been reporting for several months now that Britney doesn't have a drug or alcohol problem -- that her instability is mental, not chemical. Well placed sources tell us what happened last night is not rooted in drugs, and that of late, her mental state has deteriorated to the point that what happened at her home was not unexpected.

I'm just quoting what the story at the top of the page said.

I really don't know what is causing her instability, but she needs help -- and not the kind that you get with a slap on the wrist and a 48 hour-visit to the Betty Ford Clinic.

And coming up on Feb 9th will be a year since Anna Nicole Smith died. Spears needs to come back to Louisiana to Kentwood and relax and get some serenity. This is bad. You know Federline drove his first wife crazy but she was older than Spears. He also got Spousel support from her as well like he gets from Brittany. He seems to have a good game going on as his lawyers are constantly threatening Spears which is driving her crazy.

I'm just quoting what the story at the top of the page said.

I really don't know what is causing her instability, but she needs help -- and not the kind that you get with a slap on the wrist and a 48 hour-visit to the Betty Ford Clinic.

I agree. Just pointing out what another site was reporting.
Who knows the truth?

The only thing we know for sure is that she does need some sort of help.

I agree. Just pointing out what another site was reporting.
Who knows the truth?

The only thing we know for sure is that she does need some sort of help.

I'm betting there were drugs involved in the beginning (the head shaving incident -- possibly thinking she could avoid drug detection in her legal/custody battles by getting rid of the evidence (just a hunch)), but now it could be continued drug abuse or residual damage or something that was always there and has been amplified by what a mess her life has become.

God only knows how many conflicting "legal" prescriptions she's on (ala Elvis). In that case, she might not even be intentionally doing this to herself. But I think this is the least likely of the three scenarios.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom