Britt Ried... Son of Andy Ried under investigation (2 Viewers)

But children are parents responsibility. Of course he has some ownership over his kids having substance abuse issues.

I have thought about this a good bit. Though I went through a lot, Ive come to the conclusion that it would have been very difficult to hold my parents responsible for the stupid stuff I did when I was younger. Obviously every decision a parent makes can affect a child but sometimes when you do the best you can, the worst thing you did to a child is pass on a particular gene. That may or may not be the case here but who among us knows them well enough to qualify to say.

I have a friend named Britt...pretty common.
Yeah, I knew a slightly older guy named Britt when I was very young; but I also used to think what people were actually saying was "Brick" because I had never seen it written. So I thought his name was weird and then when I realized, oh, it's a T, yeah, okay, that's a name.

I hate to say it but he doesn’t do that well of a job parenting.. but hey heck of a coach smdh
His sons were grown @$$ men when they made all their legal troubles. One died an addict. Daddy’s can’t make adult kids be good citizens. Let’s hope you don’t live in a glass house.

For DUI.

Involved in auot accident that severely injured children. Word is he told officers he had two or three drinks.

My goodness.
The guy’s a dope head too, unfortunately. Reid and family can’t control him by themselves. He needs to be in an institution.

You can clown me, Saint for life, but when adults are addicts and do bad/illegal things how does that equate to bad parenting?

Well, did they start doing bad/illegal things when they were kids?

Honestly tho, we can say many things b/c we are on the outside looking in but it's really up to the child to say if their parent was good or bad.

Well, did they start doing bad/illegal things when they were kids?

Honestly tho, we can say many things b/c we are on the outside looking in but it's really up to the child to say if their parent was good or bad.
Nonetheless, when adults become addicts it is not the fault of the parent. Parents often enable addicted adult children but they do not make them addicts and they are not to blame for the awful things that addicts choose to do. What happened to personal accountability? Blame daddy or mommy instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom