Britt Ried... Son of Andy Ried under investigation (1 Viewer)

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Britt is about to have to put his big boy pants on and stand on his own two feet.

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
Sorry for getting your panties in a wad.
Obviously I got your panties in a wad considering you're handing out clowns because I asked if Reid named his kid Britt? Sorry for hurting your feelings first. Hug?

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
TMZ reporting that the little girl has suffered severe brain damage.

Such a sad situation. 😞

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure. But remember the TV news anchor Britt Hume? Was with ABC. Now with FOX.
Just looked it up. He spells it with one T and it's actually a shortened version for Britton.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So any bad choice you've made since you've been an adult can be attributed to your parents not teaching you any better?
All parents are responsible for their children. I’m not judging Andy Reid. It’s a broad statement that applies to all adults. And it does not remove blame away from the child. When my child screws up...whether trivial or significant, I share responsibility. Everyone messes up, and not all parents teach their children to make mistakes...but it doesn’t matter. That is what you buy as a parent.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
All parents are responsible for their children. I’m not judging Andy Reid. It’s a broad statement that applies to all adults. And it does not remove blame away from the child. When my child screws up...whether trivial or significant, I share responsibility. Everyone messes up, and not all parents teach their children to make mistakes...but it doesn’t matter. That is what you buy as a parent.
So if a guy in his mid 50s gets caught up in an embezzling scheme, I'm going to make sure to give his late 70s / early 80s parents the side-eye. Never mind the fact that they never stole anything and raised him with those same values. They share a responsibility in this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom