Britt Ried... Son of Andy Ried under investigation (1 Viewer)

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
Because that would change your mind? Yeah...I'm going to assume because you're on this forum that you have access to Google. If you want to look at suicide rates over the past decades...you can spend the few minutes figuring it out of Google. I'm not wasting any more of my time on the topic.
I can understand why you would ***** out in this situation. Plus my question was pertaining to Covid quarantine, not "past decades".

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
Ouch. You are espousing parental responsibilities yet won't share if you have children??

Having a child with dependency issues doesn't equate to the parent being a failure.
After Andrus came on here and completely slapped down basically every one of those wild claims Swimmer made in his final thread........that was the genius who stepped in and started casting doubt on the validity of Andrus's source.

You may have observed he's not a fan of being called out and asked to provide facts.

Pocket Hercules

Always Locked In
Reaction score
Provide a source showing teen suicides have increased since Spring 2020.
OMG, really?

Hundreds of local and national articles on this, not to mention plain common sense.

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Both of Andy Reid's sons were adopted and both were drug addicted at some point, and one son died of a drug overdose.

Who knows what DNA and biological heredity parents are getting, when they open up their hearts to adopt a child.

IMHO Andy Reid is a stellar dad and role model husband, who has unfortunately had too much tragedy and sadness in his family.

dooce

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I actually surprised by all of the defense Reid gets. If he was the greatest hedge fund suit I imagine opinions would be different. I have no real opinion either way and I’m ignorant to his life’s story but, somehow I think had he prioritized family when initial warning signs came up, things would be different.

Rickboy

Nom Nom Nom Nom.. me hungry for a SuperBowl
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I actually surprised by all of the defense Reid gets. If he was the greatest hedge fund suit I imagine opinions would be different. I have no real opinion either way and I’m ignorant to his life’s story but, somehow I think had he prioritized family when initial warning signs came up, things would be different.
The public perception of him is that he’s a quality guy. Who really knows what he is like when he’s at home and the cameras are off. Not sayin’ he’s the problem, just sayin’ you never know.

TenTwo

Are you touched in the head or something?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The public perception of him is that he’s a quality guy. Who really knows what he is like when he’s at home and the cameras are off. Not sayin’ he’s the problem, just sayin’ you never know.
The public perception of Britt Reid is that he's a quality guy?? Like below average quality?

Last edited:

dooce

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I agree. Who knows and it’s not for me to judge. I’m just reacted to my expectation of the masses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom