Britt Ried... Son of Andy Ried under investigation (2 Viewers)

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For DUI.

Involved in auot accident that severely injured children. Word is he told officers he had two or three drinks.

My goodness.

Didn’t Reid have another son with substance abuse problems that died?

Yeah I thought I remembered that.

But how does a 35 year old get a scrip for Adderall??? And he has access to but we are to think NONE of his players take???

How in the world do you need Adderall to be an assistant LB coach? What am I missing?

From wikipedia

“In 2007, Britt was sentenced to 8 to 23 months in jail alongside his brother Garrett for running a "drug emporium" from their home.[5]

Reid was involved in a road rage incident in 2007 where he pointed a gun at another man's face. A lawsuit was eventually settled out of court for an undisclosed sum in 2014.[6]

And now this. Sheesh.

Britt is about to lose everything he has. Prayers for those injured

I remember when he was having issues with the other son. I would imagine being a top NFL coach makes it pretty hard to be present for your family. Not blaming this on Andy at all, just making an observation about the sacrifices that these guys invariably make to get the edge.

But children are parents responsibility. Of course he has some ownership over his kids having substance abuse issues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom