Britt Ried... Son of Andy Ried under investigation (3 Viewers)

Provide a source showing teen suicides have increased since Spring 2020.
OMG, really?

Hundreds of local and national articles on this, not to mention plain common sense.

Both of Andy Reid's sons were adopted and both were drug addicted at some point, and one son died of a drug overdose.

Who knows what DNA and biological heredity parents are getting, when they open up their hearts to adopt a child.

IMHO Andy Reid is a stellar dad and role model husband, who has unfortunately had too much tragedy and sadness in his family.

I actually surprised by all of the defense Reid gets. If he was the greatest hedge fund suit I imagine opinions would be different. I have no real opinion either way and I’m ignorant to his life’s story but, somehow I think had he prioritized family when initial warning signs came up, things would be different.

I actually surprised by all of the defense Reid gets. If he was the greatest hedge fund suit I imagine opinions would be different. I have no real opinion either way and I’m ignorant to his life’s story but, somehow I think had he prioritized family when initial warning signs came up, things would be different.

The public perception of him is that he’s a quality guy. Who really knows what he is like when he’s at home and the cameras are off. Not sayin’ he’s the problem, just sayin’ you never know.

The public perception of him is that he’s a quality guy. Who really knows what he is like when he’s at home and the cameras are off. Not sayin’ he’s the problem, just sayin’ you never know.
The public perception of Britt Reid is that he's a quality guy?? Like below average quality?

Last edited:
I agree. Who knows and it’s not for me to judge. I’m just reacted to my expectation of the masses.

OMG, really?

Hundreds of local and national articles on this, not to mention plain common sense.
The New York Times article seems fishy, but that's to be expected from them 😂

After Andrus came on here and completely slapped down basically every one of those wild claims Swimmer made in his final thread........that was the genius who stepped in and started casting doubt on the validity of Andrus's source.

You may have observed he's not a fan of being called out and asked to provide facts.

I've been semi-absent lately... seems i missed alot.

The public perception of Britt Reid is that he's a quality guy?? Like below average quality?

That was in reference to Andy Reid.

Girl that Britt Ried injured will have serious brain damage now for the rest of her life according to doctors.

Attorney for family is seeking harshest prison sentence possible for him.

Whatever happens to Reid he deserves every bit of it and some more.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but he doesn’t do that well of a job parenting.. but hey heck of a coach smdh

Parents can have a large impact on how their kids turn out, but most bad or risky behavior is on the kids.

Parents can have a large impact on how their kids turn out, but most bad or risky behavior is on the kids.
You’re right but there seems to be a trend with his kids getting in trouble. I do agree with you tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom