Broken Xbox turns into gamers dream (1 Viewer)

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
http://us.i1.yimg.com/videogames.ya...ox-turns-into-gamer-s-dream-come-true/1194723

"Xbox 360 hardware failures aren't exactly unusual, but when Halo fan Nathaniel sent his Xbox 360 to Microsoft's warranty repair center, he got back a little less than he was expecting.

Although Nathaniel's Xbox began life as just a regular, launch-edition console, he'd customized the case with original artwork from noted Halo fan artist Luke McKay, signatures from Halo development team members, and other unique scribblings. In other words, it was a one-of-a-kind -- so when it broke, he was understandably nervous. But after being assured by Microsoft support staff that his precious artwork would be safe, he sent the broken console in for repair.

When it came back, to Nathaniel's horror, it had been scrubbed clean. His collectors' item had become just another garden variety console"

screen010.jpg

Another step to Bungie world domination...

This is why Bungie rules. They know what its like to be a fan.

I would have liked to see what the Xbox looked like before...

I'm interested in finding out Microsofts results of their investigation. Did someone clean it or did an employee steel it?

I'm interested in finding out Microsofts results of their investigation. Did someone clean it or did an employee steel it?

That was the first thought I had.....I figured a repair tech switched the cabinet and took it home with him. I gotta say, I've never been a big fan of Bungie or Halo....

but that's some class right there people....

That was the first thought I had.....I figured a repair tech switched the cabinet and took it home with him. I gotta say, I've never been a big fan of Bungie or Halo....

but that's some class right there people....

Bungie is an awesome developer. Whether you like the games or not, it's hard to argue with such a group. They continue to support their games years later, providing matchmaking changes to keep things fresh. They constantly check for cheating or griefing. They have an awesome website that offers a sense of community amongst the game players, with detailed stats and map information.

They listen to the gamers. I've been visiting their site for years now, and you get the sense that they are gamers like you and know how to make you happy.

www.bungie.net

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom