Broncos Fans Sure Are Pessimistic. (1 Viewer)

OneSaintsFan

Want to Be in that Number
Reaction score
Broncos Saints predictions: Gloom takes over in Broncos Country

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/11/12/13608962/broncos-saints-predictions

"The consensus score prediction between the Mile High Report staff and Brandon Perna from That’s Good Broncos is a depressing 27-19 Broncos defeat. It wasn’t all bad as some of us decided to remain optimistic."

I don't know if you call these predictions optimism:

"When I go to NOLA, my favorite place to visit is Preservation Hall and listen to its authentic jazz band play “When the Saints Go Marching In.” That apocalyptic song reminds me that I never want to hit Judgment Day and have to acknowledge that I picked against the Denver Broncos. So I won’t."

"I predicted a loss yesterday on The Afternoon Drive, but after reading all of this despair I’ve decided to rethink my position."

"If Denver finds its groove in the run game, then it will be 7-3 and a relaxing bye week will be just what this team needs. My heart says Broncos win. My mind says 6-4. Given the inner conflict I must appeal to my gut - Broncos find a way to party in the Big Easy and pull out a squeaker."

Reading all of the article makes me think we are about to play a team with a losing record. I think they are intentionally trying to jinx this game ;) If Denver wins, then well-played Broncos prognosticators. We need someone to respond in kind with our own apocalyptic-defeat-is-imminent thread. I don't have the innate cynism required for such a conjuring.

I live in Denver. The level of bandwagoning for the Broncos is ridiculous. The real Broncos fans are all pretty chill and understand slumps happen. The band wagoners are some of the worst fans I've ever seen. Loud and obnoxious, sore losers and winners. If they lose it's usually because of bad officiating or them over paying Von Miller and him "not getting enough sacks". Also Brock Osweiler is the easily the worst person in the world because he got offered $3million more a year and took it.

Not ironically, the bandwagon have basically disappeared because the Broncos "are terrible" this season.

They're nowhere near as bad as Falcon fans, but they are annoying lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Denver. The level of bandwagoning for the Broncos is ridiculous. The real Broncos fans are all pretty chill and understand slumps happen. The band wagoners are some of the worst fans I've ever seen. Loud and obnoxious, sore losers and winners. If they lose it's usually because of bad officiating or them over paying Von Miller and him "not getting enough sacks". Also Brock Osweiler is the easily the worst person in the world because he got offered $3million more a year and took it.

Not ironically, the bandwagon have basically disappeared because the Broncos "are terrible" this season.

I haven't had that experience at all in 7 years here. This town loves their team.

That said, hoping that we kick some Bronco *** today.

Been in Colorado for almost 30 years. I can vouch that this is accurate. Listening to the local media pundits, this is going to be a surefire Saints win. And that makes me nervous.

Well played Broncos Prognosticators. I'm surprised the self-avowed capital of voodoo did not see this clear hex coming ;)

Next time, we start our own despairing thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom