broncos offense (1 Viewer)

louisabama1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Since our first win, the saints defense has faced QBs that we almost had to keep an eye on. Since Phillip rivers we have contained cam Newton , Russell Wilson, and Colin Kaepernick. I think it will be fun to see vaccaro play in coverage without having to keep such a hard spy on the QB and Robertson too. We should really see our defense at its most natural state. I look at this game as how we should look the next time we play atl. Then back to QB spying against Newton after this week but it's great to know we are surviving on defense against any type of offense . Whodat ???(drew dat)!!!! ===We dat

I couldve sworn Siemian was a better scrambler, but I checked his game logs, and he's only had two runs longer than a few yards.

I like our odds of getting some decent pressure on him and creating some turnovers.

A 30th ranked offense could be just what is needed for the young and improving defense right about now............:mwink:

All you hear is announcers and play by play guys making excuses for the injuries the Broncos have on defense and ironically the only time I've heard any mention of the Saints defensive injuries was the Falcons game.

It's almost like it's a valid excuse for other teams but not the Saints..........:idunno:

I think the whole matchup is favorable - we're getting them at a good time and at home. Their secondary is beat-up. Their run defense has been very suspect the past few weeks. And their offense is struggling with a young QB and their best back on IR.

Yet, most of the analysts (and the good ones, like PK) have the Broncos in the top 10 and in the playoffs. At this point, we have very little margin for error and we need to execute and avoid self-inflicted damage. Penalties have been down for us the last two weeks - that needs to continue, and if we can avoid turnovers, I like our chances in this one.

How much of their defensive struggles are attributed to Wade Philips being out the past 2 games?

A 30th ranked offense could be just what is needed for the young and improving defense right about now............:mwink:

Something tells me they're looking at this game as just what is needed for a young QB. We see progress in this defense, but it still gave up way to much to Kaep last week. It will be interesting to see which unit gets the upper hand on Sunday.

Something tells me they're looking at this game as just what is needed for a young QB. We see progress in this defense, but it still gave up way to much to Kaep last week. It will be interesting to see which unit gets the upper hand on Sunday.

I saw a lot of miscommunication in the first half of that game. But they corrected it in the second half. Let´s hope they can keep it up.

How much of their defensive struggles are attributed to Wade Philips being out the past 2 games?

Like someone mentioned he did not miss last week's game, he just wasn't on the sideline. He was in the booth.

I saw a lot of miscommunication in the first half of that game. But they corrected it in the second half. Let´s hope they can keep it up.

Give the Niners a lil credit here. They were coming off their bye n came in with a good gameplan, featuring lotsa misdirection n underneath routes. Looked like we got caught up inside, n they exploited the edges.

I dont know what kind of O Denver runs, but usually with a young QB a similar short passing game is helpful.

Itll be interesting to see how DA calls this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom