Update: All Broncos QBs out for Sunday bc of Covid tracing protocols (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone explain why this game is being played while Pittsburgh-Baltimore was delayed?

Because the Ravens situation was a single assistant strength coach who reportedly showed up with symptoms and didn’t tell anyone. A huge outbreak followed and the Ravens disciplined him.

The Broncos conducted practice while ignoring protocols, allowing QBs to practice together without masks and Driskel later tested positive.

can someone explain why this game is being played while Pittsburgh-Baltimore was delayed?
From what I understand, they won't cancel games because of who is not available player-wise. They will cancel games if they think there is a threat to spread covid by playing the game. Having said that, this doesn't feel like any sort of competitive game. A win is a win, but I won't be cheering or making a big deal about it.

My thoughts are they had the ability to delay that one 5 days and not adversely impact either team. They trade a 4-day Sun-Thurs turnaround for a 5-day Tues-Sun turnaround. In our case the most they could delay it is two days which may not be enough time to get a QB back...plus they're in this spot for violating protocols...and it would adversely impact both teams giving them short weeks next week.

Notice how Armstead is out but life goes on for the Saints because they have good coaching that insists that the protocols be followed. The Broncos screwed up. They’ve already been warned and they did nothing but pay lip service to the NFL. Sound familiar? They won’t get sympathy

I’m concerned we won’t see out the season at this rate. Notwithstanding that, despite the logistics, I think they should be looking at establishing a bubble for the playoffs if not sooner.

Exactly!.. this is definetly a 1st.. smh..

NW.

Exactly!.. this is definetly a 1st.. smh..

NW.
Push everything back two weeks, with no contact, test every day, and go back to the top 6 team playoff system in each conference. When you resume in two weeks, each team stays in a bubble till the end of the season. Do this or just cancel the season outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom