Broncos put talib on trade market (1 Viewer)

Hes a top 5 shutdown corner without a passrush. He's a veteran thats very much been in a winning culture that our youth in defense desperately needs to have rubbed off on them.

Our defense would instantly be top 12 just off of the fact they cant beat either of our corners ...

We were #4 defensively not so long ago.

I have always thought we needed to bring him in ever since he left Tampa.
And really, since Swann went down, we are gonna be depending on Crawley and Harris to keep up. But we do have Finnegan, so it really depends on if the coaches feel like Finnegan is our version of Talib.?? interested in yall's take on that

Depends what they are among. I would do a 4th rounder for him. Our secondary adding Talib would be insane the next few years. Talib/Breaux/PJ could be the best trio of CBs in the league with great size and athleticism. He previously played for Allen as well in Denver. Would be a huge boost to our defense.

Aquib Talib can be our Josh Norman for even cheaper and shockingly probably has an even better attitude. Talib was immature in the past but has been much better lately. For the right price I don't hesitate to add him to our secondary making it near elite.

CB- Breaux/Talib/Williams
SS- Vacarro/Harper
FS- Byrd/Bell
Yea please! That would be the best secondary we have had in the Payton era with best LBers and interior pass rushing as well. This move would really help turn around our defense not having us rely on Harris as our nickel CB.

No! His age showed in the Superbowl. He's losing his speed and that's why he is being traded. He is no longer a lockdown corner. He is basically turning into Browner 2.0.

Wow! I'm sure he could help up, Talib in New Orleans ugh! Sounds like a accident waiting to happen....Sad to say

We absolutely need an OG like Sitton and if we are going to spend any money, we really don't have, it should be there and not at CB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom