Broncos QB (1 Viewer)

LUX

Ride til I die!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I understand the league sticking to their punishment to the Broncos, but why didn't the Broncos try to work out Kap or some other QB out there? Not that I'm complaining about their situation, but their current QBs were not getting it done either. There were several QBs cut over the past year. They would have had time to even come up with a game plan, but they were too busy trying to negotiate a reschedule than actually looking for a QB.

I'm not sure if it's funnier that the Broncos are starting an undrafted practice squad WR at QB or that they initially tried to start a dude named Calabrese, who I'd imagine has a catchphrase like "Bippity-pippity" or "How you like-ah that salad" that he screams after every completion and it never gets old.

Even if they were to have worked out somebody on Saturday, they wouldn’t be able to play on Sunday, right?

How many of these threads are we going to have and why couldn't we just discuss it in one of the other 30?

Under NFL COVID protocols that went into effect on Oct. 17, a newly acquired player has to sit out for six days before he's allowed to join his new team. For instance, if a player is signed on a Monday, that would be considered Day 1 of his six-day period. As long as the player tests negative for COVID over that span, he'd be allowed to enter his new team's facility on the sixth day.

Thanks for the information. Didn't realize they had to wait 6 days. I still think with the situation, there should be some leeway with it.

we are going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the threads of our tanks

Broncos got screwed. All these teams got different treatment:

1) NE Patriots
2) Tennessee Titans
3) Baltimore Ravens

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom