Broncos reach 1-year deal with Rodgers-Cromartie (2 Viewers)

Cool link, thank you. The Bengals sure are taking their time.

It's not fully updated, just more updated than any other website. For instance they have the Toller deal already in there, but only Cherilous' signing bonus (not base salary) and none of Mike Wallace's deal. So there's a little lag involved in those numbers. But it's closer then what you'll find on any other webpage.

They were the "real deal" in 2012 and fell flat.

The biggest issue they have is an underachieving Peyton Manning come playoff time. He has a career 9-11 record, far from his near 70 % winning pct in the regular season. He helped his team score only 17 points vs a suspect Ravens defense playing at home. And that was in nearly 5 quarters of play. That just isn't getting it done. Btw, in the regular season, he guided his offense to 24 points in just the first 3 quarters alone in a blowout win vs this same Ravens team. When the bright lights come on in the playoffs, Peyton wilts.

I don't think it's Manning's fault his defense went full ******* in the last 30 seconds of the Ravens game.

Not going to matter. They still go 12-4 or 13-3 and lose in the first round again.

They were the "real deal" in 2012 and fell flat.

The biggest issue they have is an underachieving Peyton Manning come playoff time. He has a career 9-11 record, far from his near 70 % winning pct in the regular season. He helped his team score only 17 points vs a suspect Ravens defense playing at home. And that was in nearly 5 quarters of play. That just isn't getting it done. Btw, in the regular season, he guided his offense to 24 points in just the first 3 quarters alone in a blowout win vs this same Ravens team. When the bright lights come on in the playoffs, Peyton wilts.

They only played 3 "real" teams last year and lost to all 3 of them. They played a Patriots team that wiped the floor with them, and an above average Atlanta team that's secondary owned Manning. And they played a Houston team that absolutely shredded that overrated defense everyone drools over. Still with this, they struggled with Tampa Bay, which is hilarious seeing as bad as Tampa was all year long, and they struggled with Kansas City too who in all honesty should have been 0-16 since their wins were handed to them by officials.

When they played the Ravens in the regular season, Baltimore was very banged up. Go back and you will see that Broncos did not play a single team above .500 after the Texans, Patriots, and Falcons. They won all their games blowing out and running up scores on crappy teams.

Same thing will happen next year. They'll win maybe 11-13 games again, get blown out by the Patriots and another good team and then have another epic fail in the playoffs like last year. It's not just Manning, that entire team is overrated as hell. Their defense was supposed to be bullet proof you heard all year long, cause they looked great playing those cupcake offenses that didn't do anything but turn the ball over. Then when they got the Ravens in the playoffs, Joe Flacco throws a hail mary to tie the game for OT, and they just had no answer for that.

I don't think it's Manning's fault his defense went full ******* in the last 30 seconds of the Ravens game.

I do partially agree with you, but however it's not his defense's fault that he throws an interception in OT when the game is on the line. Manning is known for that. It's not fair for you guys to pick on Favre when his name comes up and call him a choker but defend Manning who has more 1 and done's than Favre, and also Favre never lost in the playoffs when scoring more than 30 points. Check the stats.

BTW take away those 2 returns and Denver is not even that game.

The whole team just disappointed me (except Special teams)
They could won the game in so many different times
The TDs during last seconds during the 1st half and then the one that tied the game.
Not even our defense sucked that bad. Also Champ looked like a wimp

The whole team just disappointed me (except Special teams)
They could won the game in so many different times
The TDs during last seconds during the 1st half and then the one that tied the game.
Not even our defense sucked that bad. Also Champ looked like a wimp

That would be because when you win 11 in a row, (however many it was) playing and beating up cupcake teams all year long, it don't really prepare you for the playoffs.

They scored 17 points on offense, Baltimore was dominating that game. Take away the 2 returns for TD's and it don't even go into overtime. I knew the Broncos were going to lose that game before it started because Manning has never won in the cold, and also when he threw that interception returned for a touchdown on his 3rd pass of the game, that just told you it wasn't going to end well.

If Brees had Manning's team he would have won the SB with them
Just saying :mwink:
E se mio nonno avesse le ruote..

IIRC it's a 1 yr 4 mln deal so it's a good deal for both parties. I don't like much drc but he could help himself greatly with a good year in denver

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom