Broncos sign Marquez Callaway to a one-year deal (1 Viewer)

Keith Poole, come on down. And bring your golf clubs!!
Time machine for those that don't know the deal.. August 3, 1998

LA CROSSE, Wis. (AP) _ New Orleans Saints wide receiver Keith Poole was free on bond Monday, charged with attacking a La Crosse man with a golf club.

Poole, 24, a 1997 fourth-round draft choice from Arizona State, was released on a $150 cash bond and ordered to appear in La Crosse County Circuit Court on Aug. 13.

``There was an altercation I was involved with,″ Poole said after practice Monday.
``I don’t want to say anymore about it now.″

Timothy Whitewater, 26, of La Crosse, told police that he and Poole then got into an argument outside the car. Poole grabbed a golf club from a bag in the back of the car and struck Whitewater on the left hip several times, causing a two-inch-long gash, Whitewater said.

When police arrived, Poole ran between several houses toward the campus and was stopped by an officer about two blocks away.

.. LoL.. 9'irony.. classic!

NW.

Lance Moore was a Marquez Calloway at one point. So who knows, maybe Sean strikes it rich again.

A few years ago I thought MC had the potential to be as good or better than LM....no longer....I really wanted him to succeed here but he is wildly inconsistent and doesn't seem to have the WR skillset to be anything other than a 4th or 5th option....IMO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom