Browns appear out of the running for Jarvis (1 Viewer)

Hollywood Brown will be the default #1 (for 6 games), they also have AJ Green, and Rondale Moore who they are very high on. Plus, they have two TEs. Not sure if he’s needed in Zona.

In addition, the vast majority of this board thinks Murray sucks (I don’t).
Oh, totally forgot that Brown was traded there. Yeah, maybe they don't need him. Depends on how confident they are in him and Green, I guess.

Just seemed like it made a lot of sense (nearly playoff ready team needing another capable WR to take them over the hump), but looking at the names on their roster, you're probably right.

I kind of feel like if he was coming here, this would be done already. They must be at a major impasse and we aren’t budging.

I kind of feel like if he was coming here, this would be done already. They must be at a major impasse and we aren’t budging.
or He could be trying to drive up the price. It took a minute for the honey badger deal to get done too.

Arizona just makes too much sense. No #1 for six games, plus an otherwise great offense (and proven, unlike a question mark in the Saints. I have some confidence that PC will do well, but he has to show it first.) will open more than a few catches for him.
Thinking the same thing until I looked at their Cap. Currently, they are sitting at 5.4million before rookie contracts. Barring a significant cut or restructuring they would seem to be priced out of his 10 to 20 million ask.

Would rather have had Michel because I think RB is more of a need right now but if we could get Landry for 7-8 mil a year for a few years I would be fine with it....if the Ravens offer more than so be it.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom