Browns appear out of the running for Jarvis (1 Viewer)

I'm not really a Watson fan and glad we didn't get him. Thought he was too much money with too many questions. However, no WR will have a career year with him? That's just a flat out false statement with DeAndre Hopkins putting up all world numbers with Watson at QB.
He was talking about Lamar Jackson not Watson. ;)

I think he'll go to the biggest payday, but it's weird. Because Baltimore and Saints are good organizations that don't overpay for FA. So, If those are his options... I don't think he is getting anything close $10 million per much less $20 million like he's been demanding.
I agree. If the money is similar then I hope coming home would be the tie breaker.

I'm not really a Watson fan and glad we didn't get him. Thought he was too much money with too many questions. However, no WR will have a career year with him? That's just a flat out false statement with DeAndre Hopkins putting up all world numbers with Watson at QB.
You brought up Watson. We are talking about Lamar Jackson or Jameis.

Nothing against Watson but he was putting up those numbers before Watson ever took a snap. Nuk is just that good..lol

Come on home, Jarvis…

200.gif

Jaboo or Lamar? I pick Jaboo. Lamar will always be a less than stellar passer of the football. Sure he can make some throws, but no receiver will likely have a career year with him. With Jameis, any throw is possible and his skillset is needed on this team.
I heard Brown wanted to leave because he wasn't getting the Ball enough in Baltimore. Dont know to what or any extent if that is true

I heard Brown wanted to leave because he wasn't getting the Ball enough in Baltimore. Dont know to what or any extent if that is true
I'm sure. Lamar is a dynamic QB, but passing is his weakness. He's the best runner since Vick, but Vick was a better passer. His throwing motion is just odd and I haven't watched him much but he sometimes lacks touch. I'd want to leave if I was a receiver too.

It'll be somewhere out of left field....like Seattle or Arizona
Arizona just makes too much sense. No #1 for six games, plus an otherwise great offense (and proven, unlike a question mark in the Saints. I have some confidence that PC will do well, but he has to show it first.) will open more than a few catches for him.

Arizona just makes too much sense. No #1 for six games, plus an otherwise great offense (and proven, unlike a question mark in the Saints. I have some confidence that PC will do well, but he has to show it first.) will open more than a few catches for him.
Hollywood Brown will be the default #1 (for 6 games), they also have AJ Green, and Rondale Moore who they are very high on. Plus, they have two TEs. Not sure if he’s needed in Zona.

In addition, the vast majority of this board thinks Murray sucks (I don’t).

Dude he's talking about Lamar lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom