Browns cut Paul Kruger (1 Viewer)

stadanko

I'm inside the computer.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Paul Kruger cut by Cleveland Browns in trim to 75 | cleveland.com

I know we all want o-line help but our pass rush isn't exactly great either. We targeted him when he was a free agent a couple of years ago. They say it was due to performance. I honestly haven't kept up with him. Is he really that bad or is this a new regime thing like Vilma in NY?

EDIT: Here's his PFF info. The stat line up top is from last season. The chart below is his overall each season and then his snap counts from last year. He had 3 really good years there, then a drop off last year. But it should be noted that even a 73 grade would have made him one of our top 5 defensive players last season by comparison.

n29zv05.jpg

Last edited:
He is strictly a 3-4 rush linebacker he doesn't fit he could've 2 years ago when we were trying to be a 3-4 but that time has passed.

Not worth a look for us

We have like 7 guys who had more sacks than he did last season. No point in adding a 30 year old player that isnt an upgrade over our young guys.

Word out of NE is that Terrance Knighton is being cut.
I like him, but it appears we are set with Davidson and Jenkins.

He is strictly a 3-4 rush linebacker he doesn't fit he could've 2 years ago when we were trying to be a 3-4 but that time has passed.

Not worth a look for us

We are supposed to be a "multiple" defense. So I'm sure we can find a package for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom