Browns in secret talks with Samual? *Rumor obviously* (1 Viewer)

Purple Haze

Taste it. You'll love it.
Reaction score
This is pretty random.

The Rumor: The Browns have been in secret talks with representatives for New England cornerback Asante Samuel and a deal could be reached immediately after the start of the free agent player signing period.
The Skinny: Do not discount the Browns desire to have a legitimate shutdown player at the CB spot, especially one who plays in a system very similar to what the Browns are running or want to utilize. As for a deal in place or the parameters already established, it would not be too difficult to realize what type of deal would be necessary, as it would be based off what Nate Clements signed for in San Francisco a year ago, and the Browns were a players in that negotiation.

rumors everywhere. lets just wait until free agency starts to actually see where people go. all this rumor stuff does is it gets peoples hopes up.

Rumor is he wants to play in warm weather, being from Fla and all, that is not Cleveland!

ive seen that before.

link?

and how old is it?

At least tell us where you found it so that we know if its a legitimate source or not.

I think that's why he wants warm weather; he's tired of being in a cold place like NE.....that's what I got out of it at least. :dunno:

you can't post something like that without having a link or something related to where this info came from.

Call me a cynic M but I think the only thing warm that really matters to him is the warm glow of a 100 million dollars in his bank account.

He has to make a 100 mill just to buy gas now a days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom