N/S Browns' New Uniforms: Beautiful (1 Viewer)

Reaction score

Thank heavens one franchise finally got it right. Back to basics. Tip of the cap to the Browns, who have some of the most passionate, loyal fans in sports. I absolutely love the matching sleeves/socks striping. That's always a wonderful touch.

Now, let's hope the Dolphins, Broncos, Eagles, and a handful of others follow suit and go back to something close to their old school threads. I'm tired of teams looking like fictional Any Given Sunday teams. Heck, I'd love for our Saints to go to a similar template, but with our top notch colors/logo.

Nailed it. Now please stop tinkering with your uniforms, Cleveland.

Cincinnati, on the other hand, get to work. Have some mock-ups on my desk by Monday morning.

What’s different?
Did you see the uniforms they wore for the last five years? They were an abomination. The Browns pretty much listened to their fans and went back to their traditional threads. Timeless styles like these, the Bears', the Packers', etc. shouldn't be tweaked.

Look at how quickly "new look" trendy styles get dated and gaudy: Broncos, Eagles, Titans, Seahawks, the Favre-era Vikings, Bengals, Dolphins, Cards, etc. It's like building/buying a home--stick with the traditional Tudors, Victorians, Colonials, etc. They don't go out of style! Haha.

Last edited:
Did you see the uniforms they worse for the last five years? They were an abomination. The Browns pretty much listened to their fans and went back to their traditional threads. Timeless styles like these, the Bears', the Packers', etc. shouldn't be tweaked.

Look at how quickly "new look" trendy styles get dated and gaudy: Broncos, Eagles, Titans, Seahawks, the Favre-era Vikings, Bengals, Dolphins, Cards, etc. It's like building/buying a home--stick with the traditional Tudors, Victorians, Colonials, etc. They don't go out of style! Haha.

Yeah I don’t see a huge difference.

578CF172-5BBB-48B9-B740-FF70EBC0AC1B.jpeg

I do like me some pants stripes. :9:
To me that really brings most any uniform together.
I wish their color rush ones would have the stripe as well. That's probably my ONLY minor issue; but they still have the dark pants with stripe too so they COULD use it if they wanted.

Other than that, I love it! I actually didn't have a problem with their last set either. But they blended together all the elements of old and new that worked. Kept it simple, and classic looking. Props.

People would say the same about us. That's a good thing.
I wish our uniforms would change....as do many others judging by the popularity of the color rush uniforms. The limits on uniforms is silly.....open it up and give teams 4-5 choices.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom