Browns sign Kareem Hunt (1 Viewer)

St. Aaron

⚜️ In That Number ⚜️
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Talk about a one-two punch in the Cleveland backfield. And then there's Nick Chubb...

SUGrad03

All-Pro
Reaction score
I’m sure the ladies in Cleveland will get a kick out of watching him play.

This signing will definitely kickstart their offense

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I saw the video. I didn't see a whole lot that says he should pay for it the rest of his life. From what I can remember she wasn't doing much to remove herself from the situation. Didn't she keep going back and wasn't she the one instigating it? I'm running off a terrible memory here but about the worst I saw was him push a guy that went into her.

Reaction score
I saw the video. I didn't see a whole lot that says he should pay for it the rest of his life. From what I can remember she wasn't doing much to remove herself from the situation. Didn't she keep going back and wasn't she the one instigating it? I'm running off a terrible memory here but about the worst I saw was him push a guy that went into her.
It was stupid of him to entertain her nonsense but the altercation wasn't nearly as bad as the punishment indicated IMO

SaintKenKen

Delusional Optimist
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Glad he's getting another chance and hope he makes the most of it. The Browns have, recently anyway, tried to be a no-nonsense team with the way they handled the Josh Gordon situation.

Other than that, I'm just glad he's in the AFC. The Browns are going to be relevant very very soon and I'll be rooting for them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)