Browns sign Kareem Hunt (UPDATE: Hunt to return to play this week v. Bills) (1 Viewer)

I saw the video. I didn't see a whole lot that says he should pay for it the rest of his life. From what I can remember she wasn't doing much to remove herself from the situation. Didn't she keep going back and wasn't she the one instigating it? I'm running off a terrible memory here but about the worst I saw was him push a guy that went into her.

I don't think Hunt has a violence problem, I think he has a drinking problem. He's very intelligent, I think he will beat it. Look up a Hunt interview and you'll see what I mean. The kid is brilliant.

22 yo kids do stupid things, especially when drunk. They must pay dearly for it, but not forever. It's part of the learning process. Those who don't learn should be banned from the NFL, and from civilized society.

OBJ refers to himself as OBJ when he goes third person. No doubt about it.
How could he not? I mean, when you're more concerned with wearing a watch and changing your cleats than you are with winning, that's definitely a sign of someone who would go all initials when referring to themselves in the third person.

browns have zero oline talent and their defense is swiss cheese at best.... browns are an overrated dumpster fire like that eagles team that went all in on skill positions and neglected the trenches a decade or so ago. media proclaimed they were inevitable as champions until the games were played and their lines were exposed.

browns will not do anything with only skill players and they will be continually exposed as frauds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom