Browns sign Kareem Hunt (UPDATE: Hunt to return to play this week v. Bills) (1 Viewer)

the 'toxic' part is your bending over backwards for him and not giving 2 ***** for the woman
Do you know 100% what she did? Besides, if a woman puts herself in a mans hotel room in the wee hours of the morning and it goes left she shouldn't have been there in the first place. She put herself in the position for bad to happen. She's gotta take some responsibility for that. This thread is about him. If you want to lobby for her then start a thread for that.

Besides, starting a thread about him being signed and stating I think he deserves another chance is hardly bending over backwards. That's a bit of a reach.

I think everybody deserves one. The level of the player doesn't matter to me. The NFL owners accept more BS the more special the player is. Antonio Brown is an example of that. People are ridiculously judgmental.

I agree, we're all judgmental.

The Browns and John Dorsey were, too.

They just happened to determine that Kareem was worth the risk, given the potential reward. There's no way that a mid to lower level player gets this chance. People don't get a second chance in the NFL out of the kindness of someone's heart. They get it because the player offers a potential payoff for the team.

So are you going to take away a Doctor or Attorney's practice from them if they have a domestic situation? Or is your moral compass limited to athletes?
I'm certainly not going to do business with such a person. There are plenty of other doctors, lawyers, and football players who are good and in need of work and haven't abused somebody.

Bottomline, Hunt's victim is @least alive to talk about the incident. Leonard Little's victim is not, yet he was still allowed to continue his NFL career. I see no reason why Hunt shouldn't be allowed to do the same

the 'toxic' part is your bending over backwards for him and not giving 2 ***** for the woman

What's the worst that happened to her? She fell on the floor n gotta weak kick in the butt? Bless that girl's heart who didn't have to do her part to escalate the situation but did anyway bcuz she was probably looking for a payday

I'm certainly not going to do business with such a person. There are plenty of other doctors, lawyers, and football players who are good and in need of work and haven't abused somebody.
No according to the original quote it should be taken away. What you are saying is equivalent to not watching the Browns because he's on their team. That is far different from banning him.

I’m sure the ladies in Cleveland will get a kick out of watching him play.

This signing will definitely kickstart their offense
Most ladies I’ve met and seen in Cleveland would kick his butt.

Do you know 100% what she did? Besides, if a woman puts herself in a mans hotel room in the wee hours of the morning and it goes left she shouldn't have been there in the first place. She put herself in the position for bad to happen. She's gotta take some responsibility for that. This thread is about him. If you want to lobby for her then start a thread for that.

Besides, starting a thread about him being signed and stating I think he deserves another chance is hardly bending over backwards. That's a bit of a reach.
again you're making my argument for me

Kareem Hunt accepting the suspension. No appeal.

I feel Goodell gets these suspensions number out of a bingo ball wheel. There is no consistency with these DV suspension.

I feel Goodell gets these suspensions number out of a bingo ball wheel. There is no consistency with these DV suspension.

Nope.

The fact that they get Hunt for the second half of the year along with OBJ is unreal though!

Just in time to go 5-11.

Hunt probably won't factor into the game this Sunday vs the Bills, which means they are probably looking at 2-7.

Last edited:
Nope.

The fact that they get Hunt for the second half of the year along with OBJ is unreal though!
This post didn't age well considering how bad they are.

Then again, no one figured they could possibly be the dumpster fire they've become with the crazy amount of talent they have on that team.

:idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom