Browns | Victor Butler leaves without deal (1 Viewer)

tthier2

O.G. Bobby Johnson
Reaction score
Browns | Victor Butler leaves without deal
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:27:39 -0700

Free-agent LB Victor Butler (Cowboys) left his meeting with the Cleveland Browns without a contract.

Comment | Source: The Cleveland Plain Dealer - Mary Kay Cabot

Time to come and be a back up with us hahaha

First hammer that drops will be Osi, that will open the door for Tier 2 pass rushers.

Sounds to me like he is enjoying his free agency and really taking a look at all his options. Cant blame the kid for wanting to know his options before he decides on a team.

A backup LB playing hard to get.:scratch: He obviously wants too much $$$.

Sounds to me like he is enjoying his free agency and really taking a look at all his options. Cant blame the kid for wanting to know his options before he decides on a team.

That's what I think plus I think he really wants to be here in Nola with Ryan who he is familiar with but he is trying to drive price up but he don't know Loomis it's not going up I'm certain he will sign with us soon

Perhaps, he is choosing to make all the necessary visits before deciding where he wants to be. I think it is smart. Better for him to do his homework on each team, see how a team plans to use him, and gain as much insight as possible than to rush a signing with a team.

I swear, there's this thing where a player visits a team and then acts as if he cannot get out of the building. More players need to exercise prudence, and not take the first deal thrown at them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom