Browns vs Jets MNF (1 Viewer)

I guess hands to the face and knocking off a helmet is still a penalty. I was wondering after yesterday.

The NFL might let browns get away with more stuff this year. It will probably make a compelling storyline if there’s a different team contending for wins this season.

Notice the Cleveland Browns ‘fluff’ all around this game. They were trying to get the average fan to pull for this team

The NFL will have to put a lot of window dressing on these Browns to give them appeal.

Atleast yesterdays ref blunder is getting national attention today also as the booth commentators spent some good minutes talking about the "indefensible" call.

What a horrible display of “professional” football this is...

The NFL will have to put a lot of window dressing on these Browns to give them appeal.

I'm not sure why you'd say that. They have a lot to like in regards to talent. Chubb, OBJ, Landry, a couple of decent tight ends, with Mayfield still learning the ropes. Their OL isn't bad. Defense is pretty solid. Better than window dressing imo. They started slow, but will catch on. Young team with a learning curve.

Atleast yesterdays ref blunder is getting national attention today also as the booth commentators spent some good minutes talking about the "indefensible" call.

I saw that. Can't let that go quitely. Don't know how much good it will do though.

It doesn't make me feel better. Lol

I'm not sure why you'd say that. They have a lot to like in regards to talent. Chubb, OBJ, Landry, a couple of decent tight ends, with Mayfield still learning the ropes. Their OL isn't bad. Defense is pretty solid. Better than window dressing imo. They started slow, but will catch on. Young team with a learning curve.

I guess it's not so much the talent to me as it is the cast of characters. Most of them just do not seem very likeable - they don't appeal to me as guys I'd want to see win. I don't know if I'm making any sense, but that's how I feel about the team. However, I will be a fan of them next week.

I saw that. Can't let that go quitely. Don't know how much good it will do though.

The narrative that saints have been screwed by the refs has taken hold esp after this debacle... all this coverage helps put the NFL on notice atleast.
On the other hand... the refs maybe closing ranks and be extra "by the book" against the saints

Don't know if anyone noticed RB D'Ernest Johnson for the Browns, who played as their #2 back ahead of Elijah McGuire. We had him in for minicamp as a rookie free agent in 2018 but didn't sign him. He finished the game with six touches for 50 yards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom