Browns vs Jets MNF (1 Viewer)

Who are they marketing to with these music videos at halftime? If i wanted to watch that, i would watch MTV.

I am sure over 95% of people watching the game would rather see highlights from yesterday's games

Put my wife in that 5%. She's from South America, so the halftime show and kicking the ball is all she is in to.

That last sack by Miles should have been roughing the passer - his THIRD of the game.

Seems to discourage that sort of thing, a player should be ejected after his 2nd infraction, definitely his 3rd.

(Of course, the refs need to do their job and call the infraction in the 1st place.)

[FWIW, I am leaning towards the Browns in this game...]

As much as I would love to see the Browns win Sunday night, after watching them, I think the Lambs are going to destroy them.

That last sack by Miles should have been roughing the passer - his THIRD of the game.

Seems to discourage that sort of thing, a player should be ejected after his 2nd infraction, definitely his 3rd.

(Of course, the refs need to do their job and call the infraction in the 1st place.)

[FWIW, I am leaning towards the Browns in this game...]

I'm sorry but if I was Jets O Line I'd be trying to get away with chop blocking Garrett. If Garrett gets hit on his knees enough, he'll get a clue.

The NFL might let browns get away with more stuff this year. It will probably make a compelling storyline if there’s a different team contending for wins this season.

Notice the Cleveland Browns ‘fluff’ all around this game. They were trying to get the average fan to pull for this team

Say what you want about Williams, he knows how to call a defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom