Bruce Arians goes off on officials (1 Viewer)

Harris definitely fumbled, but they blew it dead, then on the review said there was a fumble but no clear recovery (although a Bucs player came out of the pile with it). If the situation had been reversed, I'd have been furious.

I see a fine coming

What happened on the fumble? I didn't see the game, I was stuck watching the Texans kicking the clowns.

I see a fine coming

What happened on the fumble? I didn't see the game, I was stuck watching the Texans kicking the clowns.

They said there was no clear recovery. Technically, they may have been right, but if it were us, we would have been furious.

It also didn't matter. The Bucs intercepted a pass a couple plays later, ended up right about where they would have been and scored a TD anyway.

I see a fine coming

What happened on the fumble? I didn't see the game, I was stucking watching the Texans kicking the clowns.

Harris and a TB player went after it. Harris had hand on it, TB player looked to then try and get it, but then it was a pile. So there was no clear TB recovery once the pile happened. They couldn't determine so no way to give them the ball.

Right call with rule.

Arians can bark all he wants. His team was out played and out coached today.

Harris definitely fumbled, but they blew it dead, then on the review said there was a fumble but no clear recovery (although a Bucs player came out of the pile with it). If the situation had been reversed, I'd have been furious.

It was a bad call for sure. Just more evidence to why we need full time refs.

I'm not saying the refs made the wrong call. Doesn't matter. What matters is after an off season of some pundits were saying saints fans should get over bad officiating, well it seems like plenty of teams and their fans are getting a taste of it.

Maybe Coach Adrian has a point. But in related opinion, our coaches seriously need to have talk with Harris about ball security. He had a muff punt earlier that he recovered. So far there is about 4 or 5 times he had put the ball on the ground already. With Harris you have to take the good with the bad. He will gives some good returns but ball security is a problem with him. He needs to put in his mind that ball security is first and foremost and not try to make something happen every single time. It is just nerve racking every time I watch him catch a punt.

It's the rule - right or wrong. Coming out of the pile doesn't count. Here is an article of an even worse application of the rule:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom