Match Up Bruce Arians has a 1-7 record against Sean Payton as a head coach or coordinator. (1 Viewer)

In other Tampa news

Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians is warning his team not to get caught up in trash talk.

Arians noted that the officials were letting the Saints get away with a fair amount of trash talk last week against the Bears, and when Bears receiver Anthony Miller retaliated against Saints cornerback CJ Gardner-Johnson, Miller was ejected. Arians hopes the officials call the game strictly and his players don’t lose their cool.

They let it get out of hand and it cost a team an ejection,” Arians said, via Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times.

Arians said he doesn’t want his team to get provoked into personal fouls like the Bears did.

I think I heard on GMFB or somewhere that Payton and Arians are good friends. Always seem to gravitate toward each other at functions. I wonder if Payton likes to rub it in that he owns the head to head. I'm sure they talk a lot about offensive strategies. I wonder if they talk to each other during the week they face off.

Well, look it, Tom Brady or no Tom Brady, Bruce Arians is no Bill Belichek.

As far as the trash talk, I guess the Bears weren't trash talking at all. Sorry, goes with the territory of grown arse men playing a grown arse game. If you aren't grown arse enough not to lose your cool over it, that's on you, man.

remove this post. what kind of juju does this bring. OP delete for the love of god

None. Just like people talking about the game after Chicago last week had no BEAR-ing on that game.

See what I did?

But yeah, no, fans posting stuff on message boards doesn’t change anything.

Brady is the goat. Brees is too short, weak armed and has never beaten him in the playoffs. Tampa is the best team since losing to Saints week 9. They have more talent at every level and are a deeper team. They have smarter coaches. Better fans. Better ownership. They compete harder. They are the greatest team since the last time they won the Superbowl. They have better uniforms. I guess that's all I've got.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom