Bruce Arians says refs need to do better at controlling the game (aka being strict on CGJ) (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
Sticky Post

I guarantee he's already called the NFL complaining. Guarantee it. This is coaching 101. Just like when Dirk Koetter mentioned before our game with the Falcons how the refs needed to be better at calling DPIs on us and suddenly our DPI calls sky-rocketed again.

I don't want CGJ to change. I love his game and what he brings. But I do hope (and know) our coaches are telling him to tread carefully because I guarantee the refs will for sure be looking to call him for ANYTHING this Sunday.

State Of Affairs

BS & Beer Saints Talk on 97.7FM, Fox Sports Radio
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score

I guarantee he's already called the NFL complaining. Guarantee it. This is coaching 101.
reports are that CJGJ called the league office complaining that the Bucs players have mommas that did strange things.

said if they don’t do something, he will have to address it during the game” 😂🤣😂

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
It isn’t against the rules to talk to people. Like others have said, don’t get in people’s faces or approach them, but keep jawing.
Wrong

from the NFL rule book
(b) Using abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures to opponents, teammates, officials, or representatives of the League.
(c) Using baiting or taunting acts or words that may engender ill will between teams.
(d) Any violent gesture, or an act that is sexually suggestive or offensive.

Doooooooosssseeeeeeeeee
Reaction score
Wrong

from the NFL rule book
(b) Using abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures to opponents, teammates, officials, or representatives of the League.
(c) Using baiting or taunting acts or words that may engender ill will between teams.
(d) Any violent gesture, or an act that is sexually suggestive or offensive.
It isn’t wrong if we don’t know what he is saying.... I remember a few years ago they cracked down on racist / abusive language. For all we know he is using second grade smack talk on these guy.

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
It isn’t wrong if we don’t know what he is saying.... I remember a few years ago they cracked down on racist / abusive language. For all we know he is using second grade smack talk on these guy.
Just because we don't know doesn't mean the Refs don't.

OneBigEasy!!

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Mike Evans will not be able to keep his emotions under control. I see this backfiring on Arians.

Reaction score
Wouldn’t a ref have to actually hear what’s being said by CJGJ in order to throw a flag for unsportsmanlike conduct?
Didn’t stop them last game. They didn’t have an official within 20 yards of Miller or Gardner-Johnson last game and still threw a flag on him. Now obviously they did get Miller on the swing, but no way they heard what he said to illicit that punch.

Last edited:

ilvdsnts

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
i sort of suspect CJGJ is saying something like what happens in this video starting at 1:30

I suspect he does research and finds out their moms’ names and instead of saying things like your momma ....he says “Momma Sharron....”or finds out their wives’ names and says when I get done “sticking a fork” in you i’m gonna stick a “stick a fork” in “Tonya”.

Reaction score
Its so funny that HCs already hype up their players about CJGJ
I mean, its a self fullfilling prophecy if you have him in your head already

he just can talk anything and those players will think, oh sheet how am I supposed to react now? :D

Id still prefer to have Brady pushing him off and Ceedy falling to the ground for a huge penalty :D

play action

All-Pro
Reaction score
Drew gets cocky put him in his place. Take away his td. They already got the message schmuck. And it isn't going to matter, that was a leap of faith. Mr im the only ego tripping cocky one around here and I like it that way fool.

Reaction score
This guy's such a good troll that opposing coaches are afraid of him and are game planning for it. Amazing.

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's pretty comical. I didn't know trash talk was against the rules. If so, they're going to have to be fair and call it on everyone who does it. It's been going on since the beginning of sports. We just happen to have a master of it evidently.
Whaaaaaat?

You didn't notice all the times Da Bears were penalized for all of their trash talking and crowing?????

Yeah, me neither!

CHEATIN REFS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)