Bruce Arians says refs need to do better at controlling the game (aka being strict on CGJ) (1 Viewer)

If I'm Payton, I'm doing the opposite. I'm encouraging CGJ. I'm telling him not to get in anyone's faces but to ramp up the dialogue 50000%.

It is obvious every team has CGJ on their minds. Don't hold him back, unleash him.
Isn't this just crazy though!!! I've never heard of anyone complaining about some trash talk like they do CGJ. He's so good at it, coaches look at it like a disadvantage that they can't account for so they complain to the refs!! Lol! Talk about a secret weapon the enemy can't counter.

Isn't this just crazy though!!! I've never heard of anyone complaining about some trash talk like they do CGJ. He's so good at it, coaches look at it like a disadvantage that they can't account for so they complain to the refs!! Lol! Talk about a secret weapon the enemy can't counter.
It's funny because officials aren't supposed to officiate trash talking.

So, because it's our player doing it. It's a problem.

I think we should call him KGJ, as in Kevin Garnett Jr. Taking trash to new levels.

did you see what ceedy did! did you see? did you?
Bruce Arians blasts 'baffling' officiating after loss to Saints - Sports  Illustrated Tampa Bay Buccaneers News, Analysis and More

I guarantee he's already called the NFL complaining. Guarantee it. This is coaching 101. Just like when Dirk Koetter mentioned before our game with the Falcons how the refs needed to be better at calling DPIs on us and suddenly our DPI calls sky-rocketed again.

I don't want CGJ to change. I love his game and what he brings. But I do hope (and know) our coaches are telling him to tread carefully because I guarantee the refs will for sure be looking to call him for ANYTHING this Sunday.

And it starts. Calling out the refs before the game to pressure them into making calls. Payton needs to return the favor then because believe me...we have more reason to complain about officiating than anyone.

D-Line better be careful how they hit Brady. They'll call those bs finger tap to the helmets.

exactly....and in the meantime same refs will turn a blind eye to Cam getting choked and clotheslined coming off the edge, hands to all our DT's faces inside..DL getting held and rode into the ground...etc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom